Welcome to Newstalk 102.3 FM WFOY, serving St. Johns County and parts of Duval, Clay, Flagler and Putnam Counties!
For over 75 years, we’ve been your trusted local source for breaking news, weather, sports and conservative talk that matters. From national talk radio stars like Rush Limbaugh, Dave Ramsey and Laura Ingraham to local programs including The St. Johns County Morning News with Kris Phillips, The Kerry McCarthy Show, Bargain Hunters with Pete Melfi, only Newstalk 102.3 FM delivers live and local news and information for and from around St. Johns County.
On the air, on the web, around the clock, tune in to the new Newstalk 102.3 FM WFOY, the Voice of St. Johns County.
- County Attorney: provide Cultural Council notice of default
- Mar 8, 2014 St Augustine“I recommend that unless there is clear compliance with the terms of the agreement, the County provide notice of default as provided under Articles 25 and 26 of the agreement,” words of ad…Read More
- New businesses in St Johns County during February
- Jury says Truehill must die for murder of Vincent Binder
- Mar 8, 2014 St AugustineJudge Raul Zambrano will likely pass sentence on Quentin Truehill after a hearing scheduled for March 27th, when attorneys can present additional evidence; however, earlier today, the jury’s recommend…Read More
- Floridians ask President to issue pipeline permit
- Anatomy of a 450th Commemoration exhibit
- FDOT road repairs and maintenance report
- Harassing endangered Florida wildlife can lead you to prison
- Mar 7, 2014 St AugustineAssistant United States Attorney Shawn P. Napier recommends that if Historic City News readers are going to harass an endangered species of Florida wildlife, not to be stupid enough to post a video of…Read More
- Police distribute bicycle light kits at Dining with Dignity
- Mar 7, 2014 St AugustineEach evening at 74 Bridge Street, located in a lot near the corner of Washington Street, the Dining with Dignity initiative, with assistance from Home Again St. Johns, undertakes to offer a meal to th…Read More