Welcome to Newstalk 102.3 FM WFOY, serving St. Johns County and parts of Duval, Clay, Flagler and Putnam Counties!
For over 75 years, we’ve been your trusted local source for breaking news, weather, sports and conservative talk that matters. From national talk radio stars like Rush Limbaugh, Dave Ramsey and Laura Ingraham to local programs including The St. Johns County Morning News with Kris Phillips, The Kerry McCarthy Show, Bargain Hunters with Pete Melfi, only Newstalk 102.3 FM delivers live and local news and information for and from around St. Johns County.
On the air, on the web, around the clock, tune in to the new Newstalk 102.3 FM WFOY, the Voice of St. Johns County.
- Investigation leads to arrest in hit-and-run death
- Oct 31, 2014 St AugustineHistoric City News previously reported that 53-year-old Anastasia Island resident, Robert Dale Louk, had been struck by a passing white Toyota pick-up truck just before midnight on July 8, 2014, and l…Read More
- Guest Column: Trued could save us over one million dollars
- Oct 31, 2014 St AugustineGuest Column: Trued could save us over one million dollars By: Dawson Roebig St Augustine, Florida According to interviews from the St. Johns Supervisor of Elections Office and elections experts, John…Read More
- A few facts about “Music by the Sea” you may not know
- Oct 31, 2014 St AugustineAs we were saying thank you and goodnight to patrons at our final Music by the Sea Concert I met a very nice couple who told me how much they enjoyed the concerts. They also told me it was “great of t…Read More
- Politicians in high gear for last week of early voting
- Oct 31, 2014 St AugustineFlorida’s Chief Financial Officer, Jeff Atwater, (R) was touring St Augustine this morning and stopped to speak with Historic City News and Vice-Mayor Nancy Sikes-Kline, who was waving her campa…Read More
- The Black Lillies Concert
- City fire department grows by four new firefighters
- Oct 30, 2014 St AugustineHistoric City News was informed that a swearing-in ceremony was held at noon today at the St. Augustine Fire Department on Malaga Street; recognizing four new firefighters being added to the ranks of…Read More
- Seraphin given 30-day notice of termination
- Heritage Foundation economist addresses EDC breakfast
- Oct 29, 2014 St AugustineAt the St. Johns County Chamber Economic Development Council’s Quarterly breakfast on Friday, Stephen Moore, chief economist at The Heritage Institute, told Historic City News that he is critical of t…Read More