Welcome to Newstalk 102.3 FM WFOY, serving St. Johns County and parts of Duval, Clay, Flagler and Putnam Counties!
For over 75 years, we’ve been your trusted local source for breaking news, weather, sports and conservative talk that matters. From national talk radio stars like Rush Limbaugh, Dave Ramsey and Laura Ingraham to local programs including The St. Johns County Morning News with Kris Phillips, The Kerry McCarthy Show, Bargain Hunters with Pete Melfi, only Newstalk 102.3 FM delivers live and local news and information for and from around St. Johns County.
On the air, on the web, around the clock, tune in to the new Newstalk 102.3 FM WFOY, the Voice of St. Johns County.
- Meet candidate Jeb Smith at Tea Party meeting
- Gala balls and black-tie fundraisers under the microscope
- Mar 10, 2014 St AugustineGala balls and black-tie fundraisers under the microscope by MICHAEL GOLD, STATE EDITOR Watchdog Wire – Florida Historic City News noted that the mayor’s black-tie fundraiser, held in Palm…Read More
- Marriage Licenses Applications – 3/9/2014
- Final Judgments through 3/9/2014
- The Death of American Privacy
- Letter: Living history interpretation is not street performing
- Mar 9, 2014 St AugustineLetter: Living history interpretation is not street performing Ron Berben St. Augustine, FL Dear Editor: I think the vast majority of people can agree that it is our city’s colorful history that…Read More
- County Attorney: provide Cultural Council notice of default
- Mar 8, 2014 St Augustine“I recommend that unless there is clear compliance with the terms of the agreement, the County provide notice of default as provided under Articles 25 and 26 of the agreement,” words of ad…Read More
- New businesses in St Johns County during February