Welcome to Newstalk 102.3 FM WFOY, serving St. Johns County and parts of Duval, Clay, Flagler and Putnam Counties!
For over 75 years, we’ve been your trusted local source for breaking news, weather, sports and conservative talk that matters. From national talk radio stars like Rush Limbaugh, Dave Ramsey and Laura Ingraham to local programs including The St. Johns County Morning News with Kris Phillips, The Kerry McCarthy Show, Bargain Hunters with Pete Melfi, only Newstalk 102.3 FM delivers live and local news and information for and from around St. Johns County.
On the air, on the web, around the clock, tune in to the new Newstalk 102.3 FM WFOY, the Voice of St. Johns County.
- The Black Lillies Concert
- City fire department grows by four new firefighters
- Oct 30, 2014 St AugustineHistoric City News was informed that a swearing-in ceremony was held at noon today at the St. Augustine Fire Department on Malaga Street; recognizing four new firefighters being added to the ranks of…Read More
- Seraphin given 30-day notice of termination
- Heritage Foundation economist addresses EDC breakfast
- Oct 29, 2014 St AugustineAt the St. Johns County Chamber Economic Development Council’s Quarterly breakfast on Friday, Stephen Moore, chief economist at The Heritage Institute, told Historic City News that he is critical of t…Read More
- City waste water treatment staff receives award
- St Augustine commission finds sufficiency for two appeals
- Oct 29, 2014 St AugustineDuring the Monday night meeting of the St Augustine City Commission, Historic City News watched as the commissioners found that objectors to two controversial permits that have been issued by the city…Read More
- Guest Column: Mara has a plan
- Board of County Commission Regular Meeting Schedule
- Oct 28, 2014 News DeskSt. Johns County Board of County Commission 2014 Regular Meeting Schedule The St. Johns County Board of County Commission Meetings are held the first and third Tuesdays each month commencing at 9:00 a…Read More