Welcome to Newstalk 102.3 FM WFOY, serving St. Johns County and parts of Duval, Clay, Flagler and Putnam Counties!
For over 75 years, we’ve been your trusted local source for breaking news, weather, sports and conservative talk that matters. From national talk radio stars like Rush Limbaugh, Dave Ramsey and Laura Ingraham to local programs including The St. Johns County Morning News with Kris Phillips, The Kerry McCarthy Show, Bargain Hunters with Pete Melfi, only Newstalk 102.3 FM delivers live and local news and information for and from around St. Johns County.
On the air, on the web, around the clock, tune in to the new Newstalk 102.3 FM WFOY, the Voice of St. Johns County.
- Despite City posturing, King and Queen have “other plans”
- Sep 1, 2014 St AugustineThere has been a lot of posturing over the past year as St Augustine’s 450th Commemoration Department has attempted to justify its existence and avoid further scrutiny of its failed promises of…Read More
- August Criminal Cases Filed: 514
- Letter: Infrastructure expertise needed on city commission
- Sep 1, 2014 St AugustineLetter: Infrastructure expertise needed on city commission Grant Misterly St Augustine, FL Dear Editor: This week, St. Augustine unveiled a proposed five-year capital improvement plan for infrastructu…Read More
- Oh good heaven, here comes 7-Eleven
- Foster Parent Pre-Service Training Schedule
- Lifestyles of rich and famous city officials
- Delegation arrives from Spain – while mayor is in Spain
- Aug 31, 2014 St AugustineLike ships passing in the night, Vice-Mayor Nancy Sikes-Kline will need to stand in for St Augustine Mayor Joe Boles on Tuesday to receive an official delegation from our Sister City, Aviles, Spain; w…Read More
- Editorial: Revisionist history – it’s not just for tourists
- Aug 31, 2014 St AugustineRevisionist history – it’s not just for tourists As someone who’s spent enough decades living in St Augustine, Ponte Vedra Beach, and St Johns County; I can tell you, for a fact, tha…Read More